Who are we?
The Sŵn Y Môr is an independently owned hotel that is situated in Llandudno, North Wales. Our website addresses are:
The privacy of your personal information is important to us and we take the security of this information seriously.
How do we collect information from you?
We may collect information from you in the following ways:
- Website: When browsing any of our websites, your general location and IP address may be collected. You may also choose to voluntarily provide your name and email address on one of our ‘contact us’ or ‘newsletter’ forms.
- Phone &/or Email: You may choose to voluntarily provide ‘personal information’ to us over the phone or by email.
What type of information do we collect from you & how is it stored?
How your information will be used.
We may use your information to:
- Improve our websites by analysing the location of people accessing our websites & which pages are being visited
- Manage your reservation
- Contact you prior to your stay
- Process any payments in line with the terms & conditions of your reservation
- Proactively seek your comments on the service we have provided
- Notify you of any changes to our services
- Send you communications that you have requested or are in line with the terms & conditions accepted during your reservation
Who can access your information?
Your personal information will be accessible via a secure system managed by ‘Eviivo’. Only authorised employees at the ‘Sŵn Y Môr’ & ‘Eviivo’. The information will only be accessed to manage your reservation in line with the booking terms and conditions.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us and if you would like to access or amend any of this information, please contact us in the following way:
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us: 01492 879400
- Write to us: Swn Y Mor Hotel, Nevill Crescent, Llandudno, LL30 1AT
Who do we share your information with?
In order to provide the services you have requested, some of your information will be shared with:
At any time, we may also disclose your personal information to the relevant authorities (e.g. police, customs, central banks and tax authorities) &/or insurance companies where we are required to do so by law or to comply with any legal obligation or requirement.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request that your personal information be rectified and/or deleted from our systems. You also have the right to withdraw any consent previously given to us with regard to the collection and processing of your personal information.
There may be a legal obligation for us to hold your personal information (e.g. invoice/receipt information and the requirement to provide guest registration information to local health & safety or police authorities). In these instances, the minimum information required, including Personal Information, shall be held until the legal requirement expires.
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose any personal information to you.
How do I make a complaint about my personal information?
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you may choose to escalate the complaint by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A response to an escalated complaint will be made within a further ten (10) working days.
Our contact details are as follows:
- Address: Sŵn Y Môr Hotel, Nevill Crescent, Llandudno, LL30 1AT
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01492 879400
From time to time, we may allow third party advertising companies to display ads on our websites. These companies may employ cookies and action to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. For more information about this practice, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website (//www.networkadvertising.org).
You can erase or block cookies from your device and your device manual or help information for your browser should tell you how to do this. If you block or delete cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of our websites or you may find the Website less usable.
This is a United Kingdom website and is subject to English law within the United Kingdom.